Last Dragon Chronicles series author Chris d'Lacey, from the United Kingdom, will be in Utah this weekend for several book-signing events.
The final book in the series, "The Fire Ascending," will be formally released in May but available at the events.
If you go
What: Chris d'Lacey book signing
When: Friday, April 20, 6 p.m.
Where: Barnes & Noble, 1780 N. Woodland Park Dr., Layton
When: Saturday, April 21, 1 p.m.
Where: Costco No. 484, 648 E. 800 South, Orem
When: Saturday, April 21, 5 p.m.
Where: King’s English Bookshop, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
When: Tuesday, April 24, 6 p.m.
Where: Provo City Library, 500 N. University Ave., Provo
Notes: Free tickets required and available at the Children's Services Desk.
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- A community comes together to support a...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- Neurologist Oliver Sacks, author of 'The Man...
- Utah company brings Disney characters to...
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 16
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 5
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5