Last Dragon Chronicles series author Chris d'Lacey, from the United Kingdom, will be in Utah this weekend for several book-signing events.
The final book in the series, "The Fire Ascending," will be formally released in May but available at the events.
If you go
What: Chris d'Lacey book signing
When: Friday, April 20, 6 p.m.
Where: Barnes & Noble, 1780 N. Woodland Park Dr., Layton
When: Saturday, April 21, 1 p.m.
Where: Costco No. 484, 648 E. 800 South, Orem
When: Saturday, April 21, 5 p.m.
Where: King’s English Bookshop, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
When: Tuesday, April 24, 6 p.m.
Where: Provo City Library, 500 N. University Ave., Provo
Notes: Free tickets required and available at the Children's Services Desk.
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Our marriage has eroded, and I'm glad it has
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Blogger Stephanie Nielson says family was her...
- Carrie Underwood responds with prayers to her...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Toddler basketball star,... 4
- Food Storage Essentials: What about... 3