Last Dragon Chronicles series author Chris d'Lacey, from the United Kingdom, will be in Utah this weekend for several book-signing events.
The final book in the series, "The Fire Ascending," will be formally released in May but available at the events.
If you go
What: Chris d'Lacey book signing
When: Friday, April 20, 6 p.m.
Where: Barnes & Noble, 1780 N. Woodland Park Dr., Layton
When: Saturday, April 21, 1 p.m.
Where: Costco No. 484, 648 E. 800 South, Orem
When: Saturday, April 21, 5 p.m.
Where: King’s English Bookshop, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
When: Tuesday, April 24, 6 p.m.
Where: Provo City Library, 500 N. University Ave., Provo
Notes: Free tickets required and available at the Children's Services Desk.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The 10 best Christmas lights shows on YouTube
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Most kids no longer live in... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4... 3