Reporters bombarded me with questions wanting to know what I gave Prince Charles. I told them it was the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ, and then began teaching the first discussion on national TV.
The following Sunday my LDS ward mission leader asked us to report on our Book of Mormon challenge. I told him I gave my copy to Prince Charles. Nobody believed me.
That night I turned on the TV and saw the footage of me talking about the Book of Mormon. No sooner did my phone start ringing — it was my frantic ward mission leader. I guess he believed me now.
Who would have thought that someone like me, trying to promote my music, would be standing at the feet of royalty in England promoting my faith? The Lord uses ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things. Thanks to the challenge of my ward mission leader, I had the courage to stand up for my faith and give a royal gift to royalty.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 56
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14