KAYSVILLE — The city of Kaysville is holding a fundraiser to help install sidewalks and curbs to connect homes, schools and parks and help children walk safely to school.
The first phase of the project will connect homes in the northwest section of the city to Centennial Jr. High, 740 S. Sunset Drive, and Snow Horse Elementary, 1095 S. Smith Lane.
A $100 donation buys a personalized 4 by 8-inch brick, and $250 or more buys an 8 by 8-inch brick. The bricks will be installed at the Angel Street Park.
For more information call Sara Thatcher at 513-535-9605 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22
- Government regulation has become like... 22