KAYSVILLE — The city of Kaysville is holding a fundraiser to help install sidewalks and curbs to connect homes, schools and parks and help children walk safely to school.
The first phase of the project will connect homes in the northwest section of the city to Centennial Jr. High, 740 S. Sunset Drive, and Snow Horse Elementary, 1095 S. Smith Lane.
A $100 donation buys a personalized 4 by 8-inch brick, and $250 or more buys an 8 by 8-inch brick. The bricks will be installed at the Angel Street Park.
For more information call Sara Thatcher at 513-535-9605 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8