Kristen: He (Wimmer) is very personable, very personable. He is one of my favorites. I'm also looking very heavily at Mia Love. She is an incredible, incredible woman, who I think would represent Utah in an amazing way.
Marla: (I'm) a little bit (worried about Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson's chances in the new 4th District). But I think he has a really strong record and if people really get in and investigate, I think he'll put it out and win.
2nd Congressional District race
Rosemary: It really is a hard one. And I'm not sure where I'm coming down. I have leaned toward (Dave) Clark and Chris Stewart. But it's true as you go and hear them talk, you do kind of stand back and say, 'I'm not quite ready to make a decision yet.'
Gil: I need someone that has a backbone. And so right now I'll tell you I'm leaning towards Chris Stewart in this 2nd District. I need a military guy to win this fiscal war.
Views on the presidential race
Gil: From a career perspective, I should vote for President (Barack) Obama because it's been a great ride the last three years for troubled companies. From … just my gut, I can't do it. I will definitely be supporting Gov. Romney, especially because I believe he has work experience.
Kameron: (Romney is) a manager, right? And any direction that the people point him in, he's going to get things done, which is exactly what I want to see. Whether or not he's the most well-spoken, or doesn't make gaffs all the time, isn't the (issue).
Judy: I would like to see a new president and I'm a Ron Paul supporter. And so the big question is if the Ron Paul supporters are going to support the Republican nomination and I have yet to decide that.
Marla: At the end of the day, I'm going to vote my conscience on that. I'm not going straight party on anything. It really comes down to the candidate and the individual that will do the best job.
View videos of delegates Kameron Simmons, above, Marla Howard, middle left, and Judy Moore, below left, speaking about the issues.
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Charges: Man murdered woman who had been...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 35
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 31
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 12