YouTube user Wellersdorf
"Stop it": President Uchtdorf’s now-famous words are gaining traction both inside and outside LDS circles, as this blogger explains. Click in to learn more and find a cool printable of “Stop It!”
Helping hands: See how this community comes together in Sacramento to get much done in little time at the North Laguna Park last weekend. In “Sacramento Mormon Helping Hands 2012,” watch raking, cementing, painting, cleaning, and other types of hard working that result in a beautiful park cleanup that will be enjoyed for years to come. This is a great example of what can be done with “helping hands.”
Time-lapse conference: Finally, somehow I missed this amazing “Time-Lapse Video of Mormon April 2012 General Conference, Saturday Morning Session.” In light of the news that there was some water damage following a small fire Monday night in the Conference Center, it seems particularly beautiful. Enjoy!
Tackle bracelets: Look at these delightful “Fishing Tackle Barrel Swivel Bracelets” that not only turn out beautifully but are cheap and easy to make. Make these at your next party or activity, or use them as gifts!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 25
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 19
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6