YouTube user Wellersdorf
"Stop it": President Uchtdorf’s now-famous words are gaining traction both inside and outside LDS circles, as this blogger explains. Click in to learn more and find a cool printable of “Stop It!”
Helping hands: See how this community comes together in Sacramento to get much done in little time at the North Laguna Park last weekend. In “Sacramento Mormon Helping Hands 2012,” watch raking, cementing, painting, cleaning, and other types of hard working that result in a beautiful park cleanup that will be enjoyed for years to come. This is a great example of what can be done with “helping hands.”
Time-lapse conference: Finally, somehow I missed this amazing “Time-Lapse Video of Mormon April 2012 General Conference, Saturday Morning Session.” In light of the news that there was some water damage following a small fire Monday night in the Conference Center, it seems particularly beautiful. Enjoy!
Tackle bracelets: Look at these delightful “Fishing Tackle Barrel Swivel Bracelets” that not only turn out beautifully but are cheap and easy to make. Make these at your next party or activity, or use them as gifts!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- Retired pope thanks reigning pope for his...
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the end of...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Radiate goodness
- Hamblin & Peterson: John Knox and the...
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction?
- Book review: 'Conspiracy at Carthage' shares...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 37
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 16
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 12
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12