Red Roundup: Utah athletics making plans for major fundraising effort
On Saturday evening, University of Utah athletics director Chris Hill will host a dinner with top boosters to kick off a "Campaign for Utah Athletics." Hill hopes to raise $150 million from Ute fans. The VIP list for the dinner includes Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott. Check out UtahUtes.com for more information, plus a guide to Saturday's Red-White Spring Game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Ex-Ute Alex Jensen has coached the Canton Charge into the D-League's semifinals.
— Former Utah assistant Trent Johnson bringing toughness to TCU.
— Norm Chow prepares Hawaii for Maui practice.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller examines quarterback battles in the Pac-12.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 67
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 51