Red Roundup: Utah athletics making plans for major fundraising effort
On Saturday evening, University of Utah athletics director Chris Hill will host a dinner with top boosters to kick off a "Campaign for Utah Athletics." Hill hopes to raise $150 million from Ute fans. The VIP list for the dinner includes Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott. Check out UtahUtes.com for more information, plus a guide to Saturday's Red-White Spring Game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Ex-Ute Alex Jensen has coached the Canton Charge into the D-League's semifinals.
— Former Utah assistant Trent Johnson bringing toughness to TCU.
— Norm Chow prepares Hawaii for Maui practice.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller examines quarterback battles in the Pac-12.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20