Red Roundup: Utah athletics making plans for major fundraising effort
On Saturday evening, University of Utah athletics director Chris Hill will host a dinner with top boosters to kick off a "Campaign for Utah Athletics." Hill hopes to raise $150 million from Ute fans. The VIP list for the dinner includes Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott. Check out UtahUtes.com for more information, plus a guide to Saturday's Red-White Spring Game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Ex-Ute Alex Jensen has coached the Canton Charge into the D-League's semifinals.
— Former Utah assistant Trent Johnson bringing toughness to TCU.
— Norm Chow prepares Hawaii for Maui practice.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller examines quarterback battles in the Pac-12.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25