Red Roundup: Utah athletics making plans for major fundraising effort
On Saturday evening, University of Utah athletics director Chris Hill will host a dinner with top boosters to kick off a "Campaign for Utah Athletics." Hill hopes to raise $150 million from Ute fans. The VIP list for the dinner includes Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott. Check out UtahUtes.com for more information, plus a guide to Saturday's Red-White Spring Game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Ex-Ute Alex Jensen has coached the Canton Charge into the D-League's semifinals.
— Former Utah assistant Trent Johnson bringing toughness to TCU.
— Norm Chow prepares Hawaii for Maui practice.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller examines quarterback battles in the Pac-12.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16