Nikki Boertman, AP
MEMPHIS — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Al Jefferson has scored 14 points and Devin Harris has chipped in with 13 to lead the Jazz to a 51-50 halftime lead over the Grizzlies tonight.
Harris hit two 3-pointers in the first half after only scoring three points in the Jazz's 96-85 loss at New Orleans on Friday night.
Point guard Mike Conley and Marc Gasol top Memphis (34-24) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Guard Blake Ahearn made his debut with the Jazz in the first half, playing five minutes, grabbing two rebounds and dishing out an assist.
Utah (31-29) has beaten Memphis in both previous meetings this season.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27