Nikki Boertman, AP
MEMPHIS — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Al Jefferson has scored 14 points and Devin Harris has chipped in with 13 to lead the Jazz to a 51-50 halftime lead over the Grizzlies tonight.
Harris hit two 3-pointers in the first half after only scoring three points in the Jazz's 96-85 loss at New Orleans on Friday night.
Point guard Mike Conley and Marc Gasol top Memphis (34-24) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Guard Blake Ahearn made his debut with the Jazz in the first half, playing five minutes, grabbing two rebounds and dishing out an assist.
Utah (31-29) has beaten Memphis in both previous meetings this season.
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory over...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 38
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 19