Nikki Boertman, AP
MEMPHIS — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Al Jefferson has scored 14 points and Devin Harris has chipped in with 13 to lead the Jazz to a 51-50 halftime lead over the Grizzlies tonight.
Harris hit two 3-pointers in the first half after only scoring three points in the Jazz's 96-85 loss at New Orleans on Friday night.
Point guard Mike Conley and Marc Gasol top Memphis (34-24) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Guard Blake Ahearn made his debut with the Jazz in the first half, playing five minutes, grabbing two rebounds and dishing out an assist.
Utah (31-29) has beaten Memphis in both previous meetings this season.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 93
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 87
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 75
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of... 20