Nikki Boertman, AP
MEMPHIS — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Al Jefferson has scored 14 points and Devin Harris has chipped in with 13 to lead the Jazz to a 51-50 halftime lead over the Grizzlies tonight.
Harris hit two 3-pointers in the first half after only scoring three points in the Jazz's 96-85 loss at New Orleans on Friday night.
Point guard Mike Conley and Marc Gasol top Memphis (34-24) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Guard Blake Ahearn made his debut with the Jazz in the first half, playing five minutes, grabbing two rebounds and dishing out an assist.
Utah (31-29) has beaten Memphis in both previous meetings this season.
- Hayward looking like Captain America early in...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon features BYU,...
- Ansah, Wagner or Weddle: Which local had the...
- What you may have missed: UConn fan's pleas...
- BYU's defense, among nation's leaders in...
- Gary Crowton resigns as SUU offensive...
- ESPN's Brett McMurphy: 'I actually should...
- Home hasn't been so sweet in Pac-12 play
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 56
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 44
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 38
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 34
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 22
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20