Nikki Boertman, AP
MEMPHIS — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Al Jefferson has scored 14 points and Devin Harris has chipped in with 13 to lead the Jazz to a 51-50 halftime lead over the Grizzlies tonight.
Harris hit two 3-pointers in the first half after only scoring three points in the Jazz's 96-85 loss at New Orleans on Friday night.
Point guard Mike Conley and Marc Gasol top Memphis (34-24) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Guard Blake Ahearn made his debut with the Jazz in the first half, playing five minutes, grabbing two rebounds and dishing out an assist.
Utah (31-29) has beaten Memphis in both previous meetings this season.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 106
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 41
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor... 14