Injury? What injury? Supposedly doubtful Paul Millsap leads Jazz with 16 points at halftime
NEW ORLEANS — Paul Millsap was doubtful to play in tonight's game against the Hornets.
Sixteen points, three rebounds and two assists later, and the Jazz are certainly thrilled the power forward is playing through his right wrist pain.
A huge first half by Millsap helped Utah keep up with the improved Hornets as both teams have scored 47 points through two quarters at New Orleans Arena.
Al Jefferson added 11 points for the Jazz, who are looking for their third straight win and hoping to stay in the playoff race.
Eric Gordon leads 16-win New Orleans with 11 points.
Utah lost its last game here in February, 86-80, after trailing by as many as 20 points.
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 150
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 61
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 19