Injury? What injury? Supposedly doubtful Paul Millsap leads Jazz with 16 points at halftime
NEW ORLEANS — Paul Millsap was doubtful to play in tonight's game against the Hornets.
Sixteen points, three rebounds and two assists later, and the Jazz are certainly thrilled the power forward is playing through his right wrist pain.
A huge first half by Millsap helped Utah keep up with the improved Hornets as both teams have scored 47 points through two quarters at New Orleans Arena.
Al Jefferson added 11 points for the Jazz, who are looking for their third straight win and hoping to stay in the playoff race.
Eric Gordon leads 16-win New Orleans with 11 points.
Utah lost its last game here in February, 86-80, after trailing by as many as 20 points.
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- BYU football quiz: How well do you know the...
- Jazz notes: Respect high between Coach...
- Utes return home and handle Huskies, 90-82,...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 44
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 43
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33