Injury? What injury? Supposedly doubtful Paul Millsap leads Jazz with 16 points at halftime
NEW ORLEANS — Paul Millsap was doubtful to play in tonight's game against the Hornets.
Sixteen points, three rebounds and two assists later, and the Jazz are certainly thrilled the power forward is playing through his right wrist pain.
A huge first half by Millsap helped Utah keep up with the improved Hornets as both teams have scored 47 points through two quarters at New Orleans Arena.
Al Jefferson added 11 points for the Jazz, who are looking for their third straight win and hoping to stay in the playoff race.
Eric Gordon leads 16-win New Orleans with 11 points.
Utah lost its last game here in February, 86-80, after trailing by as many as 20 points.
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Former Utah cornerback Dominque Hatfield...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16