Michael Brandy, Deseret News
OGDEN — Weber State University will hold its commencement ceremonies on April 20 at 8 a.m. University officials are expecting the Class of 2012 to total more than 4,000 graduates.
Mark W. DeYoung, president and CEO of ATK and a Weber State alumnus, will deliver the keynote address and will be awarded an honorary degree.
Parking will be free of charge throughout the day on April 20. Campus shuttle buses will run between the Dee Events Center and the main campus from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit Weber State's website.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- 10-year-old honored for saving little brother
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 84
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16