Michael Brandy, Deseret News
OGDEN — Weber State University will hold its commencement ceremonies on April 20 at 8 a.m. University officials are expecting the Class of 2012 to total more than 4,000 graduates.
Mark W. DeYoung, president and CEO of ATK and a Weber State alumnus, will deliver the keynote address and will be awarded an honorary degree.
Parking will be free of charge throughout the day on April 20. Campus shuttle buses will run between the Dee Events Center and the main campus from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit Weber State's website.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7