Michael Brandy, Deseret News
OGDEN — Weber State University will hold its commencement ceremonies on April 20 at 8 a.m. University officials are expecting the Class of 2012 to total more than 4,000 graduates.
Mark W. DeYoung, president and CEO of ATK and a Weber State alumnus, will deliver the keynote address and will be awarded an honorary degree.
Parking will be free of charge throughout the day on April 20. Campus shuttle buses will run between the Dee Events Center and the main campus from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit Weber State's website.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 90
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18