Michael Brandy, Deseret News
OGDEN — Weber State University will hold its commencement ceremonies on April 20 at 8 a.m. University officials are expecting the Class of 2012 to total more than 4,000 graduates.
Mark W. DeYoung, president and CEO of ATK and a Weber State alumnus, will deliver the keynote address and will be awarded an honorary degree.
Parking will be free of charge throughout the day on April 20. Campus shuttle buses will run between the Dee Events Center and the main campus from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit Weber State's website.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Doug Robinson: Memo to the government: Feel...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17