A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for April 2-8.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions
2. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
From the best-selling author of "The Peacegiver."
3. "My First Story of the First Easter," Deanna Draper Buck
A way to introduce children to the real meaning of Easter.
4. "Easter Walk: A Treasure Hunt for the Real Meaning of Easter," by Deborah Pace Rowley, Dan Burr
A grandfather uses symbols in nature to teach the true meaning of Easter.
5. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
6. "Heaven Is Here," Stephanie Nielson
The popular blogger's inspiring memoir.
7. "Look Up, My Soul: The Divine Promise of Hope," Gerald N. Lund
A new book on hope from Elder Lund.
8. "As Sisters in Zion," Debbie J. Christensen
The tender story behind the song.
9. "In the Garden," Caralyn Buehner, Brandon Dorman
An illustrated children's story that helps children understand the meaning of Easter.
10. "Who is This Jesus: A Hidden Pictures Book," Christopher Creek, Lorie Creek
This unique seek-and-find book includes 12 detailed illustrations of Jesus depicted in various scriptural events.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "Higher," Mercy River
5. "A Carpenter's Hymns," Paul "Cactus Jack" LaMarr
6. "Be Still," William Joseph
3. "George Albert Smith"
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "What Would a Holy Woman Do," Wendy Watson Nelson
3. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
4. "Look Up, My Soul," Gerald N. Lund
5. "Infinite Atonement," Tad R. Callister
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Is the world's oldest Quran older than Muhammad?
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Mormon Channel releases gritty videos of real...
- LDS Church leaders share messages about...