SANDY — The city’s annual Beautification Contest is back. Starting in May and running through October, residents can receive recognition and awards for having a beautiful and/or water-efficient landscape.
Two winners will be chosen each month and a grand prize winner will be awarded at the end of the summer. Visit the website to view past winners and obtain an entry form at www.sandy.utah.gov/beautification.
Past recipients are welcome to enter this year’s competition. Residents are encouraged to nominate their own property or a neighbor’s property.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14