Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A bake shop here has been declared the sweetest in the land.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy was named champion of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," taking home a $10,000 grand prize and the opportunity to have its winning confections featured at a special event in Los Angeles.
Sweet Tooth Fairy was co-founded by Megan Faulkner Brown.
- Netflix facing tougher times as US subscriber...
- US stock indexes pull back after a strong...
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by lower...
- Store decor company to expand in Cedar City
- Independent state agencies routinely violate...
- Why your co-workers come to work sick
- Dave Ramsey says: Stick with paying the...
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for...
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by... 1
- Independent state agencies routinely... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1