Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A bake shop here has been declared the sweetest in the land.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy was named champion of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," taking home a $10,000 grand prize and the opportunity to have its winning confections featured at a special event in Los Angeles.
Sweet Tooth Fairy was co-founded by Megan Faulkner Brown.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- Big changes coming to Cuba tourism with US...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1