Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A bake shop here has been declared the sweetest in the land.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy was named champion of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," taking home a $10,000 grand prize and the opportunity to have its winning confections featured at a special event in Los Angeles.
Sweet Tooth Fairy was co-founded by Megan Faulkner Brown.
- Q-and-A with Vale Hale: a 'pretty...
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Remembering the most brilliant man in the room
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2