Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A bake shop here has been declared the sweetest in the land.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy was named champion of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," taking home a $10,000 grand prize and the opportunity to have its winning confections featured at a special event in Los Angeles.
Sweet Tooth Fairy was co-founded by Megan Faulkner Brown.
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- Astronauts board space station for 1-year...
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- Park City approves lift connecting 2 ski resorts
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband...
- Bill before Utah governor to regulate...
- Colorado drilling plan has safeguards for...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1