Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A bake shop here has been declared the sweetest in the land.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy was named champion of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," taking home a $10,000 grand prize and the opportunity to have its winning confections featured at a special event in Los Angeles.
Sweet Tooth Fairy was co-founded by Megan Faulkner Brown.
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and current...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that health...
- As times get better can you keep a leash on...
- Debating the validity of an unpaid internship
- New one-of-a-kind printer aims to aid health...
- Millennials relying on prepaid cards and...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 8
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 4
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2