Red roundup: Pundits opine about Utes' Bergstrom, Shelby
Keith Johnson, Deseret News archives
Pro Football Weekly has released a "value board" based on feedback from NFL teams concerning this year's draft. Two former Utah Utes are included on the chart. Offensive lineman Tony Bergstrom is valued in the middle of the third round, while defensive end Derrick Shelby is listed as an early seventh rounder.
— Utah is topping an ESPN.com poll as the "surprise" team in Pac-12 football this fall.
— Georgia president is not happy with Pac-12/Big Ten Rose Bowl arrangement.
— Check out ESPN 700's collection of spring football interviews.
— Register for the "Ultimate Tailgate" competition prior to the spring game.
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU's Mendenhall addresses Big 12... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 26
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25