Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Rescue Mission of Salt Lake held its annual "two days early" Easter banquet for the homeless community in Pioneer Park on Friday.
The banquet will featured more than 1,000 delicious Costa Vida enchiladas in addition to an Easter egg hunt for homeless and low-income kids.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11