Red roundup: Arizona State joins Utah, Pac-12 athletic facilities arms race
The Pac-12 football arms race is on. After watching the other 11 schools in the conference, including Utah, combine to spend nearly $1.3 billion on football stadium projects since 1998, Arizona State unveiled plans for a major renovation at Sun Devil Stadium. Check out what the Arizona Republic is reporting.
— NFL.com's official draft tracker lists only Tony Bergstrom, John Cullen and Derrick Shelby as Utah's prospects.
— C.J. Cron opening the season with the Inland Empire.
— Former Utah assistant Dave Schramm is driving a high-octane offense at Fresno State.
— CBS New York has put together a top 25 basketball poll for next season and mentions former Ute Will Clyburn in its brief review of Iowa State. J.J. O'Brien, however, isn't noted in San Diego State's summary.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 282
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 71
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 34