Red roundup: Arizona State joins Utah, Pac-12 athletic facilities arms race
The Pac-12 football arms race is on. After watching the other 11 schools in the conference, including Utah, combine to spend nearly $1.3 billion on football stadium projects since 1998, Arizona State unveiled plans for a major renovation at Sun Devil Stadium. Check out what the Arizona Republic is reporting.
— NFL.com's official draft tracker lists only Tony Bergstrom, John Cullen and Derrick Shelby as Utah's prospects.
— C.J. Cron opening the season with the Inland Empire.
— Former Utah assistant Dave Schramm is driving a high-octane offense at Fresno State.
— CBS New York has put together a top 25 basketball poll for next season and mentions former Ute Will Clyburn in its brief review of Iowa State. J.J. O'Brien, however, isn't noted in San Diego State's summary.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20