Social networking is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it’s also an incredible venue to share your religious beliefs.
When serving our LDS mission in Georgia, we asked missionaries and members to “post their profiles” on the LDS Church’s mormon.org website. Tens of thousands of Mormons all over the world are doing it — telling their personal stories of “Here’s how I believe” — because it’s a safe, comfortable missionary tool that needs members to help increase its reach.
On our special Easter edition of "Mormon Times TV" this Sunday, we’ll show you how easy it is to post your own mormon.org profile — and why it’s so important. You’ll also get a look at one of the many inspiring “I’m a Mormon” videos on that same website.
Plus The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is launching an online media blitz this Easter Sunday, and everyone watching YouTube will see it. You’ll get a preview of what those advertisements will look like on "Mormon Times TV."
Many who feel they’ve lost everything in life are finding faith, healing and forgiveness behind bars. We venture to the Davis County Jail and Utah State Prison to find out how Jesus Christ’s Atonement covers everyone — including inmates.
And we’ll relive the Mormon Battalion in Southern California, as descendants of those early Saints march in the footsteps of their ancestors.
Plus you won’t want to miss LDS actor/singer/recording artist Dallyn Vail Bayles. He will be in-studio to help set the musical tone for your day with a beloved song about the Savior. And we ask some Primary children to put the holiday in perspective and remind us of the true meaning of Easter.
The "Mormon Times" television show airs weekly on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. on KSL-TV following the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast. It can also be viewed online at mormontimestv.ksl.com, where you can see past episodes. And we invite you to follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/MormonTimesTV and join in the conversation there.
We’re always looking for inspiring, uplifting stories that involve people of the LDS faith. If you have some ideas you’d like to share with us, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle King is the host of Mormon Times TV that airs Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. on KSL. Email: email@example.com
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Good friends are...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 74
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 47
- When Satan steals your motherhood 41
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20