Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The seniors at Emeritus Senior Living celebrated Easter by delivering more than 30 hand-filled Easter baskets to the children at The Road Home, Salt Lake City's homeless shelter.
The Emeritus seniors, many in wheelchairs and walkers, boarded a van and personally delivered their baskets
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19