Place 4 of the sweet rolls on a baking sheet; this will be the bunny’s face. Unroll the remaining 4 rolls. Fold each unrolled roll in half, then each half in half again, creating bunny ears. Place each one touching the top of a roll placed on the cookie sheet. Adjust accordingly to make bunny ears.
Bake according to package directions. Use the frosting included to frost the bunny ears and face.
Once frosted place 2 M&M’s on each bunny making eyes. Use a rain for the nose and 2 sliced almonds for the teeth.
Coconut macaroon Nutella nests
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 large egg white
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
3-1/2 cups sweetened coconut
1 cup Nutella
M&M Speck-tacular Eggs (or other Easter candy)
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. In a large bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, egg white, vanilla extract and salt. Stir until combined. Add in the coconut and mix well. With a spoon, scoop up about 3 Tablespoons of the dough and place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Form the cookies into the shape of a bird's nest. Press down the center with your thumb. Bake cookies for 17 to 20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and press your thumb down in the center of the nests again. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, or until they are firm and set. Remove with a spatula onto a cooling rack. Cool completely. Place about a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each nest. Place 3 egg candies in the center of the nest. Finish decorating the nests and serve.
(All recipes are used with permission from the authors.)
Karen is the author of "365 Days of Slow Cooking." Visit her blog at 365daysofcrockpot.com.
- Avoid giving your baby this food that may...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Kalani Sitake, Al Fox Carraway...
- Erin Stewart: How I degrade myself as a mom...
- Dave Ramsey says: When to buy a better car
- How social media can make us question our...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 86
- The benefits some families see from... 16
- Erin Stewart: How I degrade myself as a... 15
- The effects of spanking children may... 13
- Suicide rates spike in adolescent... 10
- ... 7
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- How social media can make us question... 3