Conference infographic: Share this wonderful new infographic depicting the power of conference far and wide. Did you know there are 192,000 live Internet streams? Or that more than a half million households tune into conference on Sunday morning? And there is even a wordle! Click to learn more about the statistics behind conference.
Children’s activities: I completely forgot to highlight these wonderful “Children’s Activities for LDS General Conference” offered by the church. Larry Richman outlines what is available:
A general conference notebook for children to write or draw about conference
Conference squares, consisting of seven cards that encourage children to listen carefully and, when a speaker talks about one of the topics on the card, cover that square
A conference coloring page
Prophets and apostles online matching game
Latter-day prophets online matching game
Check out all these fun activities!
Conference notes: I love this very organized “General Conference Notes Worksheet” produced by Nathan Richardson. He describes it in detail, including this note: “On one side of the worksheet are the 15 apostles, who you can always count on to speak at least once in every general conference. On the reverse are spaces for other general and auxiliary authorities, without pictures because you never know which ones will be speaking.” Click in to download and print this awesome conference resource!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Researching Family History: It's a day of a...
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for judging...
- LDS leaders picture quiz: Can you name that...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 68
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 40
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 38
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14