VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to new $30 million facility
The benefits of being in the Pac-12 conference are beginning to show as the University of Utah football program tears down its old football facility in preparations for a new $30 million football facility.
This video shows Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham help tear down the old facility. Afterward, Whitthingham addresses the media and discusses the vast benefits the new facility will bring to the football program.
VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to their new $30 million facility
Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham helps demolish the old football facility as the program gets set to build a new, $30 million facility.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26