VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to new $30 million facility
The benefits of being in the Pac-12 conference are beginning to show as the University of Utah football program tears down its old football facility in preparations for a new $30 million football facility.
This video shows Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham help tear down the old facility. Afterward, Whitthingham addresses the media and discusses the vast benefits the new facility will bring to the football program.
VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to their new $30 million facility
Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham helps demolish the old football facility as the program gets set to build a new, $30 million facility.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22