VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to new $30 million facility
The benefits of being in the Pac-12 conference are beginning to show as the University of Utah football program tears down its old football facility in preparations for a new $30 million football facility.
This video shows Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham help tear down the old facility. Afterward, Whitthingham addresses the media and discusses the vast benefits the new facility will bring to the football program.
VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to their new $30 million facility
Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham helps demolish the old football facility as the program gets set to build a new, $30 million facility.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33