VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to new $30 million facility
The benefits of being in the Pac-12 conference are beginning to show as the University of Utah football program tears down its old football facility in preparations for a new $30 million football facility.
This video shows Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham help tear down the old facility. Afterward, Whitthingham addresses the media and discusses the vast benefits the new facility will bring to the football program.
VIDEO: Utah football looks forward to their new $30 million facility
Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham helps demolish the old football facility as the program gets set to build a new, $30 million facility.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 64
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22