David Archuleta is about to leave on his two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but even as his remaining time at home ticks away, he manages to share updates on his life with his fans.
The Hollywood Reporter has an article about Archuleta's latest update: a video in which he announces an impending haircut.
"Just about to go get my hair cut for my mission," Archuleta says in the video. "This is the last time it'll be this long for the next couple of years."
Archuleta has also been spending a lot of time with his family lately. An article on BSCkids.com discusses his March 19 YouTube vlog, in which he introduces his sisters, Amber and Jazzy.
"These basically are my best friends here I'm gonna miss them when I leave," Archuleta says in the video.
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- LDS missionaries leave Burundi
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Elder L. Tom Perry: An...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- 21 uplifting quotes from Elder L. Tom Perry
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 80
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 46
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to... 46
- Michelle Llewellyn: How can I defend... 41
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 29
- The First Church of Cannabis claims... 24
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Why more young women are leaving church 21