David Archuleta is about to leave on his two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but even as his remaining time at home ticks away, he manages to share updates on his life with his fans.
The Hollywood Reporter has an article about Archuleta's latest update: a video in which he announces an impending haircut.
"Just about to go get my hair cut for my mission," Archuleta says in the video. "This is the last time it'll be this long for the next couple of years."
Archuleta has also been spending a lot of time with his family lately. An article on BSCkids.com discusses his March 19 YouTube vlog, in which he introduces his sisters, Amber and Jazzy.
"These basically are my best friends here I'm gonna miss them when I leave," Archuleta says in the video.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 293
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 130
- Religious groups react to Boy... 71
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 26
- ... 10
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 7