I’ve had people tell me, “Oh, we wish we could watch your 'Mormon Times TV' show on Sunday mornings — but we’re in church.” Even though past episodes are always available online at mormontimestv.ksl.com, this is your chance! Since the morning session of general conference will fill our usual 10 a.m. time slot, we will air at 4 p.m. this coming Sunday, following the afternoon session. And, if I do say so myself, it’s a show packed with amazing content.
Not only has the LDS Church made it easier for its members to do family history work on the new FamilySearch website, it’s also made genealogy easier for those behind bars. With hours and hours of time on their hands, inmates at the Utah State Prison are “turning their hearts” to their ancestors and helping others with family research. You’ll get a look at how prisoners are clamoring to help with this life-saving work.
There is a mission opportunity for every church member. If a full-time, move-away-from-home mission isn’t possible for you, you can perform great works where you live. You’ll see how this has worked for a young man with multiple sclerosis, plus you’ll find out about the vast array of church service missions that are available.
Craig and Lynne Zabriskie had the so-called “perfect life.” Everything appeared to be going their way, until Sept. 11, 1990. You’ll see what happened, how it changed their lives forever and what a difference it makes to “choose” to be happy when life hands us the unexpected.
Plus we’ll Skype with a Pennsylvania mom blogger who has several great suggestions for helping your children have a Christ-centered Easter. From science experiments to baking to books, you’ll come away with a number of ideas to try next week.
Generally, the "Mormon Times TV" show airs Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. on KSL-TV following the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast. It can also be viewed online at mormontimestv.ksl.com, where you can see past episodes. And we invite you to follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/MormonTimesTV and join in the conversation. We’re always looking for inspiring, uplifting stories that involve people of the LDS faith. If you have some ideas you’d like to share with us, drop me an email at email@example.com.
Michelle King is the host of "Mormon Times TV" that airs Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. on KSL. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9