I’ve had people tell me, “Oh, we wish we could watch your 'Mormon Times TV' show on Sunday mornings — but we’re in church.” Even though past episodes are always available online at mormontimestv.ksl.com, this is your chance! Since the morning session of general conference will fill our usual 10 a.m. time slot, we will air at 4 p.m. this coming Sunday, following the afternoon session. And, if I do say so myself, it’s a show packed with amazing content.
Not only has the LDS Church made it easier for its members to do family history work on the new FamilySearch website, it’s also made genealogy easier for those behind bars. With hours and hours of time on their hands, inmates at the Utah State Prison are “turning their hearts” to their ancestors and helping others with family research. You’ll get a look at how prisoners are clamoring to help with this life-saving work.
There is a mission opportunity for every church member. If a full-time, move-away-from-home mission isn’t possible for you, you can perform great works where you live. You’ll see how this has worked for a young man with multiple sclerosis, plus you’ll find out about the vast array of church service missions that are available.
Craig and Lynne Zabriskie had the so-called “perfect life.” Everything appeared to be going their way, until Sept. 11, 1990. You’ll see what happened, how it changed their lives forever and what a difference it makes to “choose” to be happy when life hands us the unexpected.
Plus we’ll Skype with a Pennsylvania mom blogger who has several great suggestions for helping your children have a Christ-centered Easter. From science experiments to baking to books, you’ll come away with a number of ideas to try next week.
Generally, the "Mormon Times TV" show airs Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. on KSL-TV following the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast. It can also be viewed online at mormontimestv.ksl.com, where you can see past episodes. And we invite you to follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/MormonTimesTV and join in the conversation. We’re always looking for inspiring, uplifting stories that involve people of the LDS faith. If you have some ideas you’d like to share with us, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle King is the host of "Mormon Times TV" that airs Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. on KSL. Email: email@example.com
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 125
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- LDS statement could move Utah... 12