Red roundup: Mark Shurtleff undeterred in battle with BCS
Brian Nicholson, El Observador de Utah
Dennis Dodd of cbssports.com reports on the determination of Utah attorney general Mark Shurtleff to file suit against the BCS, even though the Utes are now in the Pac-12.
— Former Utah coach Urban Meyer has found a home in Ohio.
— ESPN.com looks at who is the "second-best coach" in the Pac-12.
— Percy Allen of the Seattle Times takes a ride on the Pac-12 coaching rumor mill.
— Check out ESPN 700 for a variety of Utah football interviews.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37