Utah Jazz lead Sacramento Kings 58-48 at halftime; Jimmer Fredette with two 3s
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start in another road game.
Al Jefferson has 16 points on 8-for-11 shooting, taking the Jazz to a 58-48 halftime lead over the Sacramento Kings tonight at Power Balance Pavilion.
The Jazz went on a 20-6 run midway through the first half to take control of this game.
Paul Millsap and Derrick Favors each have eight points for the Jazz, who are trying to win their fifth straight game overall and second in a row on the road.
Tyreke Evans leads the Kings, winners of three straight, with 12 points.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16