Utah Jazz lead Sacramento Kings 58-48 at halftime; Jimmer Fredette with two 3s
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The Utah Jazz are off to a good start in another road game.
Al Jefferson has 16 points on 8-for-11 shooting, taking the Jazz to a 58-48 halftime lead over the Sacramento Kings tonight at Power Balance Pavilion.
The Jazz went on a 20-6 run midway through the first half to take control of this game.
Paul Millsap and Derrick Favors each have eight points for the Jazz, who are trying to win their fifth straight game overall and second in a row on the road.
Tyreke Evans leads the Kings, winners of three straight, with 12 points.
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Prep sports: All-Sports awards feature 2...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 40
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7