Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The University of Utah football team continued preparations for its 2012 campaign on Tuesday as spring football practice got underway.
Highlights and interviews are included in the video, provided by Utah Athletics. Head coach Kyle Whittingham and new offensive coordinator Brian Johnson are interviewed. The main topics addressed are the quarterback situation and the offensive scheme Johnson plans to incorporate this season.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45