Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Chocolate lovers could eat their hearts out 12,000 times over at an elementary school on Tuesday.
The "Think Big. Eat Smart!" Tour, featuring the world's largest chocolate bar, was at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School in Salt Lake City Tuesday. Guinness World Records certified the 12,190-pound bar to be the world's largest chocolate bar.
The bar was created by World's Finest Chocolate as an example of "portion distortion" and the centerpiece of a traveling multimedia display that teaches children about eating right and staying fit. The bar measures 21 feet long, 3 feet high and 4 feet wide
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Two more guns seized at Salt Lake City...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- S.L. draws up airport plans 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 16
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11