Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Chocolate lovers could eat their hearts out 12,000 times over at an elementary school on Tuesday.
The "Think Big. Eat Smart!" Tour, featuring the world's largest chocolate bar, was at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School in Salt Lake City Tuesday. Guinness World Records certified the 12,190-pound bar to be the world's largest chocolate bar.
The bar was created by World's Finest Chocolate as an example of "portion distortion" and the centerpiece of a traveling multimedia display that teaches children about eating right and staying fit. The bar measures 21 feet long, 3 feet high and 4 feet wide
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26