Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Chocolate lovers could eat their hearts out 12,000 times over at an elementary school on Tuesday.
The "Think Big. Eat Smart!" Tour, featuring the world's largest chocolate bar, was at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School in Salt Lake City Tuesday. Guinness World Records certified the 12,190-pound bar to be the world's largest chocolate bar.
The bar was created by World's Finest Chocolate as an example of "portion distortion" and the centerpiece of a traveling multimedia display that teaches children about eating right and staying fit. The bar measures 21 feet long, 3 feet high and 4 feet wide
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18