Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Chocolate lovers could eat their hearts out 12,000 times over at an elementary school on Tuesday.
The "Think Big. Eat Smart!" Tour, featuring the world's largest chocolate bar, was at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School in Salt Lake City Tuesday. Guinness World Records certified the 12,190-pound bar to be the world's largest chocolate bar.
The bar was created by World's Finest Chocolate as an example of "portion distortion" and the centerpiece of a traveling multimedia display that teaches children about eating right and staying fit. The bar measures 21 feet long, 3 feet high and 4 feet wide
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Families protest at final prison relocation...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Utah prairie dog ruling stokes national...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 54
- Families protest at final prison... 36
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 21
- Census report: Utah still last in... 21
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17