A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for March 12-17.
1. "Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion," Brandon Mull
The newly released second book in the Beyonders series.
2. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
From the best-selling author of "The Peacegiver."
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
4. "Look Up, My Soul: The Divine Promise of Hope," Gerald N. Lund
A new book on hope from Elder Lund.
5. "As Sisters in Zion," Debbie J. Christensen
The tender story behind the song.
6. "Doing What We Came To Do: Living a Life of Love," Ardeth G. Kapp
A closer look at what it means to live a life full of love.
7. "Banana Spilt," Josi S. Kilpack
New murder mystery that foodies will love.
8. "Passage on the Titanic," Anita Stansfield
A new novel from Anita Stansfield.
9. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
10. "Beyonders: A World Without Heroes," Brandon Mull
The first book in the popular Beyonders series.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Higher," Mercy River
3. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "Be Still," William Joseph
1. "George Albert Smith"
4. "Opening Isaiah"
1. "What Would a Holy Woman Do," Wendy Watson Nelson
2. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
4. "Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion," Brandon Mull
5. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
- Old-fashioned soda shops making comeback...
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan shares his 'Love Story'...
- A black and white Halloween: Classic suspense...
- Shannon and Dean Hale introduce a superhero...
- Trick or ... Avast! Salt Lake resident builds...
- Today's must-read faith and family stories
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit song...
- No one ever doubted Steven Spielberg after...