A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for March 12-17.
1. "Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion," Brandon Mull
The newly released second book in the Beyonders series.
2. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
From the best-selling author of "The Peacegiver."
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
4. "Look Up, My Soul: The Divine Promise of Hope," Gerald N. Lund
A new book on hope from Elder Lund.
5. "As Sisters in Zion," Debbie J. Christensen
The tender story behind the song.
6. "Doing What We Came To Do: Living a Life of Love," Ardeth G. Kapp
A closer look at what it means to live a life full of love.
7. "Banana Spilt," Josi S. Kilpack
New murder mystery that foodies will love.
8. "Passage on the Titanic," Anita Stansfield
A new novel from Anita Stansfield.
9. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
10. "Beyonders: A World Without Heroes," Brandon Mull
The first book in the popular Beyonders series.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Higher," Mercy River
3. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "Be Still," William Joseph
1. "George Albert Smith"
4. "Opening Isaiah"
1. "What Would a Holy Woman Do," Wendy Watson Nelson
2. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
4. "Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion," Brandon Mull
5. "Falling to Heaven," James Ferrell
- Chris Hicks: Faith films can't be dismissed...
- Roy dancer makes 'So You Think You Can Dance'...
- Is TV now better than the movies?
- Chris Hicks: Blythe Danner shines in...
- Religion and culture clash in ambiguous...
- Five for Families: Documentaries offer a...
- Strong leads highlight 'Phoenix,' a sad tale...
- What's new: 'Remember' shares truths to...