LEHI — Construction crews are to restrict I-15 in American Fork to three lanes in both directions beginning next week, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Lane restrictions will begin on northbound I-15 between American Fork Main Street and Lindon 200 South on Tuesday, March 20, UDOT reported. Also, southbound I-15 will be restricted to three lanes in both directions in the same area as early as Thursday, March 22. The lane restrictions are scheduled to be in place for up to three weeks to allow crews to continue paving work in the middle of the freeway.
UDOT said motorists can learn about the latest updates on I-15 CORE construction by signing up for regular email updates, becoming a fan of I-15 CORE on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to the I-15 CORE text service by texting “i15” to 53535. Visit the I-15 CORE website at udot.utah.gov/i15core for more information.
The 24-mile I-15 CORE freeway reconstruction project is on schedule for completion in December.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11