LEHI — Construction crews are to restrict I-15 in American Fork to three lanes in both directions beginning next week, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Lane restrictions will begin on northbound I-15 between American Fork Main Street and Lindon 200 South on Tuesday, March 20, UDOT reported. Also, southbound I-15 will be restricted to three lanes in both directions in the same area as early as Thursday, March 22. The lane restrictions are scheduled to be in place for up to three weeks to allow crews to continue paving work in the middle of the freeway.
UDOT said motorists can learn about the latest updates on I-15 CORE construction by signing up for regular email updates, becoming a fan of I-15 CORE on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to the I-15 CORE text service by texting “i15” to 53535. Visit the I-15 CORE website at udot.utah.gov/i15core for more information.
The 24-mile I-15 CORE freeway reconstruction project is on schedule for completion in December.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15