LEHI — Construction crews are to restrict I-15 in American Fork to three lanes in both directions beginning next week, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Lane restrictions will begin on northbound I-15 between American Fork Main Street and Lindon 200 South on Tuesday, March 20, UDOT reported. Also, southbound I-15 will be restricted to three lanes in both directions in the same area as early as Thursday, March 22. The lane restrictions are scheduled to be in place for up to three weeks to allow crews to continue paving work in the middle of the freeway.
UDOT said motorists can learn about the latest updates on I-15 CORE construction by signing up for regular email updates, becoming a fan of I-15 CORE on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to the I-15 CORE text service by texting “i15” to 53535. Visit the I-15 CORE website at udot.utah.gov/i15core for more information.
The 24-mile I-15 CORE freeway reconstruction project is on schedule for completion in December.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17