LEHI — Construction crews are to restrict I-15 in American Fork to three lanes in both directions beginning next week, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Lane restrictions will begin on northbound I-15 between American Fork Main Street and Lindon 200 South on Tuesday, March 20, UDOT reported. Also, southbound I-15 will be restricted to three lanes in both directions in the same area as early as Thursday, March 22. The lane restrictions are scheduled to be in place for up to three weeks to allow crews to continue paving work in the middle of the freeway.
UDOT said motorists can learn about the latest updates on I-15 CORE construction by signing up for regular email updates, becoming a fan of I-15 CORE on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to the I-15 CORE text service by texting “i15” to 53535. Visit the I-15 CORE website at udot.utah.gov/i15core for more information.
The 24-mile I-15 CORE freeway reconstruction project is on schedule for completion in December.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 121
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 27
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12