LEHI — Construction crews are to restrict I-15 in American Fork to three lanes in both directions beginning next week, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Lane restrictions will begin on northbound I-15 between American Fork Main Street and Lindon 200 South on Tuesday, March 20, UDOT reported. Also, southbound I-15 will be restricted to three lanes in both directions in the same area as early as Thursday, March 22. The lane restrictions are scheduled to be in place for up to three weeks to allow crews to continue paving work in the middle of the freeway.
UDOT said motorists can learn about the latest updates on I-15 CORE construction by signing up for regular email updates, becoming a fan of I-15 CORE on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to the I-15 CORE text service by texting “i15” to 53535. Visit the I-15 CORE website at udot.utah.gov/i15core for more information.
The 24-mile I-15 CORE freeway reconstruction project is on schedule for completion in December.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23