SALT LAKE CITY — It’s time to start making plans to head for Deer Creek, Lake Powell, Starvation, Yuba and Utah Lake for some great walleye fishing this year.
On Tuesday, March 20, a panel of top Utah walleye anglers will explain how they do it at the 20th Annual Rocky Mountain Anglers-Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Utah Walleye Seminar in Salt Lake City. It will be at 7 p.m. at 1594 W. North Temple.
All panel members have extensive experience with walleye fishing in Utah and surrounding states. The seminar includes information about hot lures and techniques, including trolling, spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
DWR representatives will be on hand to provide the latest information on walleye fisheries, and a free drawing will include several free walleye fishing trips with members of Rocky Mountain Anglers.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Former Springville High student arrested for...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15