SALT LAKE CITY — It’s time to start making plans to head for Deer Creek, Lake Powell, Starvation, Yuba and Utah Lake for some great walleye fishing this year.
On Tuesday, March 20, a panel of top Utah walleye anglers will explain how they do it at the 20th Annual Rocky Mountain Anglers-Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Utah Walleye Seminar in Salt Lake City. It will be at 7 p.m. at 1594 W. North Temple.
All panel members have extensive experience with walleye fishing in Utah and surrounding states. The seminar includes information about hot lures and techniques, including trolling, spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
DWR representatives will be on hand to provide the latest information on walleye fisheries, and a free drawing will include several free walleye fishing trips with members of Rocky Mountain Anglers.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9