Blue roundup: National media chime in BYU's epic comeback
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
BYU's opening-round NCAA Tournament game turned into an instant classic.
The Cougars rallied from a 25-point deficit to defeat Iona, 78-72, in Dayton, Ohio, Tuesday night. It was the largest comeback in tournament history.
Here's a preview of the BYU-Marquette game that tips off Thursday.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 142
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 35
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16