Video: Bronco Mendenhall talks about week 2 of BYU football spring practice
Tom Smart, Deseret News
BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall talked to reporters on Monday after the Cougars began the second week of spring practices. Coach Mendenhall addressed key issues of practice such as returned missionary progress, injuries and offensive line depth. Also, offensive lineman Fono Vakalahi, fresh off his mission, talks about the transition back into football and what spring ball has been like for him thus far.
VIDEO: Bronco Mendenhall talks about Week 2 of spring practice
BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall discusses the state of the team after the second week of spring ball was kicked off in this video from BYUtv.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22