Video: Bronco Mendenhall talks about week 2 of BYU football spring practice
Tom Smart, Deseret News
BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall talked to reporters on Monday after the Cougars began the second week of spring practices. Coach Mendenhall addressed key issues of practice such as returned missionary progress, injuries and offensive line depth. Also, offensive lineman Fono Vakalahi, fresh off his mission, talks about the transition back into football and what spring ball has been like for him thus far.
VIDEO: Bronco Mendenhall talks about Week 2 of spring practice
BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall discusses the state of the team after the second week of spring ball was kicked off in this video from BYUtv.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21