Video: Bronco Mendenhall talks about week 2 of BYU football spring practice
Tom Smart, Deseret News
BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall talked to reporters on Monday after the Cougars began the second week of spring practices. Coach Mendenhall addressed key issues of practice such as returned missionary progress, injuries and offensive line depth. Also, offensive lineman Fono Vakalahi, fresh off his mission, talks about the transition back into football and what spring ball has been like for him thus far.
VIDEO: Bronco Mendenhall talks about Week 2 of spring practice
BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall discusses the state of the team after the second week of spring ball was kicked off in this video from BYUtv.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35