Video: Bronco Mendenhall talks about week 2 of BYU football spring practice
Tom Smart, Deseret News
BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall talked to reporters on Monday after the Cougars began the second week of spring practices. Coach Mendenhall addressed key issues of practice such as returned missionary progress, injuries and offensive line depth. Also, offensive lineman Fono Vakalahi, fresh off his mission, talks about the transition back into football and what spring ball has been like for him thus far.
VIDEO: Bronco Mendenhall talks about Week 2 of spring practice
BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall discusses the state of the team after the second week of spring ball was kicked off in this video from BYUtv.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 32
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28