DON'T FEED ME. None of these sentiments require food. Excess surplus will have to be stored. I will have to make more of us — human shelves in rolls and lumps — to organize the overflow intake. Don't make me do that, please. There are babies to feed, children to squeeze, a husband to kiss. Right now, we don't have a lot of steam to become a storage facility as well.
But when I feel hungry, I will send you a message of emptiness of stomach, dizziness of head, a sensation in your mouth extending into your throat that reads, I NEED FOOD. PLEASE DON'T STARVE ME.
Then, feed me.
C. Jane Kendrick is creator of the award-winning blog cjanerun.com. She lives in Provo with her husband and three children. She likes waffles, burritos and vacuuming. Always vacuuming. CONTACT: fb C. Jane Kendrick, twitter C.JaneKendrick
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Not making time for motherhood: The one thing...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Family's video Christmas card goes viral
- 'Mr. Banks' an emotional journey and a...
- New York senator wants paid family and...
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 124
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':... 23
- New York senator wants paid family and... 19
- The Piano Guys: 4 dads on a mission 11
- Not making time for motherhood: The one... 7
- Husband remembers late wife through... 6
- Raising real men: Teaching the whys of... 5
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS... 5