DON'T FEED ME. None of these sentiments require food. Excess surplus will have to be stored. I will have to make more of us — human shelves in rolls and lumps — to organize the overflow intake. Don't make me do that, please. There are babies to feed, children to squeeze, a husband to kiss. Right now, we don't have a lot of steam to become a storage facility as well.
But when I feel hungry, I will send you a message of emptiness of stomach, dizziness of head, a sensation in your mouth extending into your throat that reads, I NEED FOOD. PLEASE DON'T STARVE ME.
Then, feed me.
C. Jane Kendrick is creator of the award-winning blog cjanerun.com. She lives in Provo with her husband and three children. She likes waffles, burritos and vacuuming. Always vacuuming. CONTACT: fb C. Jane Kendrick, twitter C.JaneKendrick
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Dear son: This is why I can't save you from...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- 'Pain capable' abortion regulation makes...
- Dear mom who sometimes feels like a terrible...
- Pew study: News media inserted bias into gay...
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 57
- Parents rally after Canadian elementary... 25
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on... 17
- Dad shares lessons learned from living... 12
- Ogden man shot as he knelt to pray is... 12
- Push for solutions underway to Utah's... 11