A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Feb. 27-March 3.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
2. "As Sisters in Zion," Debbie J. Christensen
The tender story behind the song.
3. "Doing What We Came To Do: Living a Life of Love," Ardeth G. Kapp
A closer look at what it means to live a life full of love.
4. "Banana Spilt," Josi Kilpack
New murder mystery that foodies will love.
5. "Passage on the Titanic," Anita Stansfield
A new novel from Anita Stansfield.
6. "Isaiah for Airheads," John Bytheway
A down to earth description of Isaiah, in the classic style of John Bytheway.
7. "Infinite Atonement," Tad R. Callister
An in-depth look at the power of the Atonement.
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
10. "Book of Mormon Made Easier: Part One," David J. Ridges
A verse by verse study of the Book of Mormon.
1. "EFY Hymns"
2. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3. "New Testament Music Collection"
4. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
5. "Wish Upon a Star," Jenny Oaks Baker
1. "Making of Jimmer DVD"
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
2. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
3. "For All Eternity," John L. Lund
4. "What’s on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us," Brent L. Top
5. "Royal Secrets," Traci Hunter Abramson
- Pope embraces Al-Azhar imam in sign of...
- Updated LDS missionary dress and grooming...
- Methodists postpone debate of gay issues that...
- How Ben Shahn's art anticipates Bernie Sanders
- Meet Jewish America's first ambassador to...
- Throwback Thursday: 6 lies early returned...
- LDS leaders OK slacks for Mormon women on...