SALT LAKE CITY — A man was shot outside a Salt Lake City strip club early Monday.
Two men got into an argument inside The Trails Gentleman's Club, 921 S. 300 West, about 1:30 a.m. and were kicked out of the club by security, according to Salt Lake police.
Once outside, however, the argument resumed and one man fired multiple times at the other, striking him once in the wrist, said Salt Lake police detective Mike Hamideh.
The victim was taken to a local hospital in serious condition. The alleged gunman drove away from the scene but was stopped a short time later by police.
Kevin Sisneros, 27, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. He was already facing charges from January of driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance within a correctional facility, according to Utah State Court records.
In November, he was convicted on another DUI charge in 3rd District Court and ordered to serve jail time.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14