SALT LAKE CITY — A man was shot outside a Salt Lake City strip club early Monday.
Two men got into an argument inside The Trails Gentleman's Club, 921 S. 300 West, about 1:30 a.m. and were kicked out of the club by security, according to Salt Lake police.
Once outside, however, the argument resumed and one man fired multiple times at the other, striking him once in the wrist, said Salt Lake police detective Mike Hamideh.
The victim was taken to a local hospital in serious condition. The alleged gunman drove away from the scene but was stopped a short time later by police.
Kevin Sisneros, 27, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. He was already facing charges from January of driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance within a correctional facility, according to Utah State Court records.
In November, he was convicted on another DUI charge in 3rd District Court and ordered to serve jail time.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15