, Harrisville Police Department
HARRISVILLE — A teenage girl who was last seen Thursday has been found, according to authorities, who also said that no further details are yet available.
Weber Consolidated Dispatch confirmed that Chelsea Ann Smith, 15, was found Saturday morning. Authorities have not indictated how or where she was found, or her condition.
Smith was last seen leaving Weber High school on Thursday.
Harrisville Police Chief Max Jackson had said late Friday that his department has shifted from a possible runaway to a missing persons case. Smith had told her friends and sister that she was going to an activity as they were leaving school at 2:30 pm Thursday. Smith, who is diabetic, did not get on her usual bus and is believed to be without her medication.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9