, Harrisville Police Department
HARRISVILLE — A teenage girl who was last seen Thursday has been found, according to authorities, who also said that no further details are yet available.
Weber Consolidated Dispatch confirmed that Chelsea Ann Smith, 15, was found Saturday morning. Authorities have not indictated how or where she was found, or her condition.
Smith was last seen leaving Weber High school on Thursday.
Harrisville Police Chief Max Jackson had said late Friday that his department has shifted from a possible runaway to a missing persons case. Smith had told her friends and sister that she was going to an activity as they were leaving school at 2:30 pm Thursday. Smith, who is diabetic, did not get on her usual bus and is believed to be without her medication.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26