, Harrisville Police Department
HARRISVILLE — A teenage girl who was last seen Thursday has been found, according to authorities, who also said that no further details are yet available.
Weber Consolidated Dispatch confirmed that Chelsea Ann Smith, 15, was found Saturday morning. Authorities have not indictated how or where she was found, or her condition.
Smith was last seen leaving Weber High school on Thursday.
Harrisville Police Chief Max Jackson had said late Friday that his department has shifted from a possible runaway to a missing persons case. Smith had told her friends and sister that she was going to an activity as they were leaving school at 2:30 pm Thursday. Smith, who is diabetic, did not get on her usual bus and is believed to be without her medication.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13