SALT LAKE CITY — The Gateway Office has filed a suit against the owners of Jason's Deli in Salt Lake City, claiming the business owes more than $37,000 in rent and fees.
According to documents filed Thursday in 3rd District Court, the guarantors of the lease for Deli Nation of Gateway, which does business as Jason's Deli, have failed to meet the terms of their commercial lease and owe $37,519.40 in delinquent rent and other fees. The Gateway also claims that repeated demands for payment have been made to Deli Nation.
The Gateway is seeking judgement for payment of the delinquent fees as well as interest, court and attorney costs and other relief deemed just by the court.
Cory Sandberg, who is named in the suit along with Clive Pusey as guarantors of the lease, said Friday he was unaware of the lawsuit. "I assure you that the current ownership has nothing to do with this suit," Sandberg wrote in an email. He said the allegations may involve previous owners.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17