SALT LAKE CITY — The Gateway Office has filed a suit against the owners of Jason's Deli in Salt Lake City, claiming the business owes more than $37,000 in rent and fees.
According to documents filed Thursday in 3rd District Court, the guarantors of the lease for Deli Nation of Gateway, which does business as Jason's Deli, have failed to meet the terms of their commercial lease and owe $37,519.40 in delinquent rent and other fees. The Gateway also claims that repeated demands for payment have been made to Deli Nation.
The Gateway is seeking judgement for payment of the delinquent fees as well as interest, court and attorney costs and other relief deemed just by the court.
Cory Sandberg, who is named in the suit along with Clive Pusey as guarantors of the lease, said Friday he was unaware of the lawsuit. "I assure you that the current ownership has nothing to do with this suit," Sandberg wrote in an email. He said the allegations may involve previous owners.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 94
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18