Relief Society: “Sweet Is the Work” the Relief Society women of the world do, as highlighted in a brand new video. Featuring women of many different backgrounds, the video spotlights how women come together to accomplish mighty works. Click in to watch and then click to share!
Creative videos: Last month, I told you about the Create.lds.org Video Contest. Well, the votes are in, and you can watch the winning video as well as the four other creative finalists. Congratulations!
Creative writing: I also told you last month about the Mormon Artist’s Mormon Lit Blitz, and now all of the literature pieces have been posted, ready for your rankings. Click in for the “Lit Blitz Voting Instructions” as well as a handy linked list of all the entries.
Historic crossroads: And last week, I highlighted the “At the Crossroads, Again: Mormon and Protestant Encounters in the 19th and 21st Centuries” live video feed. Not only did the Deseret News cover it, but you can watch the scholarly presentations for yourself here. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- Thirty countries require leaders to belong to...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 23
- After government topples crosses in... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4
- Having trouble understanding the Bible?... 4