What are the chances BYU earns a sixth consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament?
Some observers believe the Cougars must reach the West Coast Conference championship game to get an invite to the Big Dance.
The WCC Tournament tips off Wednesday, and BYU plays Friday night in the quarterfinals. CBSSports.com previews the WCC Tournament.
"Brigham Young, the newbie on the block in its first year as a WCC rent-paying member, is the team with the hazy postseason future (Saint Mary’s and Gonzaga are definitely seeing their names on CBS the night of Selection Sunday)," writes Matt Norlander. "BYU likely needs to get to the conference title game in order to make a good claim at entering the field. I think it will do that, because what the hey, this is a league tournament preview and we’re supposed to be optimistic about these things."
According to 89 projected NCAA Tournament projections, BYU is included in 84 of them. Check out the bracket matrix.
Watch this week's episode of KSL's BYU Basketball with Coach Dave Rose.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25