What are the chances BYU earns a sixth consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament?
Some observers believe the Cougars must reach the West Coast Conference championship game to get an invite to the Big Dance.
The WCC Tournament tips off Wednesday, and BYU plays Friday night in the quarterfinals. CBSSports.com previews the WCC Tournament.
"Brigham Young, the newbie on the block in its first year as a WCC rent-paying member, is the team with the hazy postseason future (Saint Mary’s and Gonzaga are definitely seeing their names on CBS the night of Selection Sunday)," writes Matt Norlander. "BYU likely needs to get to the conference title game in order to make a good claim at entering the field. I think it will do that, because what the hey, this is a league tournament preview and we’re supposed to be optimistic about these things."
According to 89 projected NCAA Tournament projections, BYU is included in 84 of them. Check out the bracket matrix.
Watch this week's episode of KSL's BYU Basketball with Coach Dave Rose.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 114
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 30
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 20