What are the chances BYU earns a sixth consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament?
Some observers believe the Cougars must reach the West Coast Conference championship game to get an invite to the Big Dance.
The WCC Tournament tips off Wednesday, and BYU plays Friday night in the quarterfinals. CBSSports.com previews the WCC Tournament.
"Brigham Young, the newbie on the block in its first year as a WCC rent-paying member, is the team with the hazy postseason future (Saint Mary’s and Gonzaga are definitely seeing their names on CBS the night of Selection Sunday)," writes Matt Norlander. "BYU likely needs to get to the conference title game in order to make a good claim at entering the field. I think it will do that, because what the hey, this is a league tournament preview and we’re supposed to be optimistic about these things."
According to 89 projected NCAA Tournament projections, BYU is included in 84 of them. Check out the bracket matrix.
Watch this week's episode of KSL's BYU Basketball with Coach Dave Rose.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26