What are the chances BYU earns a sixth consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament?
Some observers believe the Cougars must reach the West Coast Conference championship game to get an invite to the Big Dance.
The WCC Tournament tips off Wednesday, and BYU plays Friday night in the quarterfinals. CBSSports.com previews the WCC Tournament.
"Brigham Young, the newbie on the block in its first year as a WCC rent-paying member, is the team with the hazy postseason future (Saint Mary’s and Gonzaga are definitely seeing their names on CBS the night of Selection Sunday)," writes Matt Norlander. "BYU likely needs to get to the conference title game in order to make a good claim at entering the field. I think it will do that, because what the hey, this is a league tournament preview and we’re supposed to be optimistic about these things."
According to 89 projected NCAA Tournament projections, BYU is included in 84 of them. Check out the bracket matrix.
Watch this week's episode of KSL's BYU Basketball with Coach Dave Rose.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 23
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21