Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
PROVO — On an emotional Senior Night, BYU has cruised to a 42-29 halftime lead against Portland at the Marriott Center.
Prior to the game, seniors Charles Abouo and Noah Hartsock were honored, though Hartsock is unable to play due to a knee injury.
The Cougars sprinted out to an 11-2 lead to open the game, and they've led by as many as 15 (36-21).
Brandon Davies has scored a game-high 15 points while Brock Zylstra has 13, including three 3-pointers.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34