Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
PROVO — On an emotional Senior Night, BYU has cruised to a 42-29 halftime lead against Portland at the Marriott Center.
Prior to the game, seniors Charles Abouo and Noah Hartsock were honored, though Hartsock is unable to play due to a knee injury.
The Cougars sprinted out to an 11-2 lead to open the game, and they've led by as many as 15 (36-21).
Brandon Davies has scored a game-high 15 points while Brock Zylstra has 13, including three 3-pointers.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24