Jed Conklin, AP
SPOKANE, Wash. — Shooting an ice-cold 25 percent from the floor in the first half, BYU trails Gonzaga, 37-27, at halftime at the McCarthey Center.
Cougar guard Matt Carlino has 12 points, but the rest of the team has combined for just 15 points, all by Charles Abouo (8) and Brandon Davies (7).
For the Bulldogs, guards Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell Jr., each have eight points and Elias Harris has seven.
BYU forward Noah Hartsock, who suffered an MCL sprain in his left knee in last weekend's win over Santa Clara, has played sparingly and hasn't attempted a shot.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 146
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 29
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16