Jed Conklin, AP
SPOKANE, Wash. — Shooting an ice-cold 25 percent from the floor in the first half, BYU trails Gonzaga, 37-27, at halftime at the McCarthey Center.
Cougar guard Matt Carlino has 12 points, but the rest of the team has combined for just 15 points, all by Charles Abouo (8) and Brandon Davies (7).
For the Bulldogs, guards Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell Jr., each have eight points and Elias Harris has seven.
BYU forward Noah Hartsock, who suffered an MCL sprain in his left knee in last weekend's win over Santa Clara, has played sparingly and hasn't attempted a shot.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21