Ever wonder what it takes to be a college athlete? What does a typical day look like for these athletes?
BYUTV's True Blue feature looks at the daily grind BYU gymnasts go through during the season. Blake Tillotson reports.
The video includes interviews of coach Brad Cattermole and senior gymnast Mickell Merrell as they talk about the amount of time spent in the gym on top of the classes and studying that is required. Highlights of BYU gymnasts in practice and at meets are included in the video.
The BYU gymnastics team will be hosting Utah State and Southern Utah University on Saturday, Feb. 25. BYU will be wearing pink to support breast cancer research.
VIDEO: Life of a BYU gymnast
Witness the day in the life of a BYU gymnast in this True Blue feature. Find out what it takes to be a college athlete and the juggling of academics and athletics.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22