Ever wonder what it takes to be a college athlete? What does a typical day look like for these athletes?
BYUTV's True Blue feature looks at the daily grind BYU gymnasts go through during the season. Blake Tillotson reports.
The video includes interviews of coach Brad Cattermole and senior gymnast Mickell Merrell as they talk about the amount of time spent in the gym on top of the classes and studying that is required. Highlights of BYU gymnasts in practice and at meets are included in the video.
The BYU gymnastics team will be hosting Utah State and Southern Utah University on Saturday, Feb. 25. BYU will be wearing pink to support breast cancer research.
VIDEO: Life of a BYU gymnast
Witness the day in the life of a BYU gymnast in this True Blue feature. Find out what it takes to be a college athlete and the juggling of academics and athletics.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43