Ever wonder what it takes to be a college athlete? What does a typical day look like for these athletes?
BYUTV's True Blue feature looks at the daily grind BYU gymnasts go through during the season. Blake Tillotson reports.
The video includes interviews of coach Brad Cattermole and senior gymnast Mickell Merrell as they talk about the amount of time spent in the gym on top of the classes and studying that is required. Highlights of BYU gymnasts in practice and at meets are included in the video.
The BYU gymnastics team will be hosting Utah State and Southern Utah University on Saturday, Feb. 25. BYU will be wearing pink to support breast cancer research.
VIDEO: Life of a BYU gymnast
Witness the day in the life of a BYU gymnast in this True Blue feature. Find out what it takes to be a college athlete and the juggling of academics and athletics.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27