Ever wonder what it takes to be a college athlete? What does a typical day look like for these athletes?
BYUTV's True Blue feature looks at the daily grind BYU gymnasts go through during the season. Blake Tillotson reports.
The video includes interviews of coach Brad Cattermole and senior gymnast Mickell Merrell as they talk about the amount of time spent in the gym on top of the classes and studying that is required. Highlights of BYU gymnasts in practice and at meets are included in the video.
The BYU gymnastics team will be hosting Utah State and Southern Utah University on Saturday, Feb. 25. BYU will be wearing pink to support breast cancer research.
VIDEO: Life of a BYU gymnast
Witness the day in the life of a BYU gymnast in this True Blue feature. Find out what it takes to be a college athlete and the juggling of academics and athletics.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35