South Towne Auto Mall
South Towne Auto Mall dealers recently helped the Angel’s Hands Foundation off to a good start. On Jan. 27, the group of 12 dealerships presented a check for $29,000 to the charity. A contribution was made during December for every vehicle sold. The Angel’s Hands Foundation supports Utah children living with over 115 different rare conditions. It helps families with medical bills, purchases medical equipment and also provides money to Shriner’s Hospital and Primary Children’s Hospital. Angel’s Hands Foundation Director Steve Stauffer expressed his gratitude for the donation that will help so many local children and their families.
— JM Martin
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17