South Towne Auto Mall
South Towne Auto Mall dealers recently helped the Angel’s Hands Foundation off to a good start. On Jan. 27, the group of 12 dealerships presented a check for $29,000 to the charity. A contribution was made during December for every vehicle sold. The Angel’s Hands Foundation supports Utah children living with over 115 different rare conditions. It helps families with medical bills, purchases medical equipment and also provides money to Shriner’s Hospital and Primary Children’s Hospital. Angel’s Hands Foundation Director Steve Stauffer expressed his gratitude for the donation that will help so many local children and their families.
— JM Martin
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16