Real trust in money matters, built on a foundation of proven performance during a long-standing business relationship, is all too rare. When you find it, as we have with our tax preparer and our plumber, it makes life so much easier for everyone involved. And that makes me wonder why we don't seee more of it.
I'd be interested in your thoughts on this subject. What bad experiences have you had in financial dealings with people you couldn't trust? How did those instances affect your life at home and at the work? On the other hand, what positive experiences have you had in money matters with people you could trust?
Please let me know. And, in the meantime, here's wishing you a pleasant tax preparation experience this year.
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- The Weather Channel reimagines morning
- Obama says health care program is stable
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Utah lawmakers stand pat on liquor laws
- Senators strike bipartisan jobless benefits deal
- Democrats grapple with dilemma on Keystone XL...
- Houweling's Tomatoes to build Juab County...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled 4