Blue roundup: ESPN.com's Eamonn Brennan says BYU still has work to do to get to NCAA Tournament
How does that win affect the Cougars' NCAA Tournament hopes?
"After escaping San Francisco on Thursday night with a one-point win, BYU is in much the same position as last week," Brennan writes. "Its Feb. 2 home win over Gonzaga helped a bunch, but the Cougars might need another big one — they get Gonzaga in the Kennel on Feb. 23 — to really solidify this thing.
"Otherwise, the mediocre RPI and so-so computer figures could force BYU to make some serious noise in the WCC tournament against either Saint Mary's or Gonzaga, and that's not something this brand-new WCC member will want to leave to chance."
ESPN.com's Joe Lunardi has BYU as a No. 11 seed in his Bracketology projections, facing No. 6 Creighton in Pittsburgh.
Finally, ESPN.com profiles Dallin Farnsworth, a BYU-bound cross country runner from Pocatello, Idaho.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33