Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A local Mexican restaurant chain is helping to feed those in need.
Costa Vida will be delivering 240 pounds of food once a week to the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. Each delivery is expected to feed 400-450 people. CostaVida has created special dishes, including a burrito casserole, that will be prepared especially for the Mission.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17