Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A local Mexican restaurant chain is helping to feed those in need.
Costa Vida will be delivering 240 pounds of food once a week to the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. Each delivery is expected to feed 400-450 people. CostaVida has created special dishes, including a burrito casserole, that will be prepared especially for the Mission.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9