Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A local Mexican restaurant chain is helping to feed those in need.
Costa Vida will be delivering 240 pounds of food once a week to the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. Each delivery is expected to feed 400-450 people. CostaVida has created special dishes, including a burrito casserole, that will be prepared especially for the Mission.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18