Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A local Mexican restaurant chain is helping to feed those in need.
Costa Vida will be delivering 240 pounds of food once a week to the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. Each delivery is expected to feed 400-450 people. CostaVida has created special dishes, including a burrito casserole, that will be prepared especially for the Mission.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to surprise...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15