Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A local Mexican restaurant chain is helping to feed those in need.
Costa Vida will be delivering 240 pounds of food once a week to the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. Each delivery is expected to feed 400-450 people. CostaVida has created special dishes, including a burrito casserole, that will be prepared especially for the Mission.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Body found near Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 72
- British judge hears arguments in case... 42
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Parties have now finalized arguments in... 38
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 35
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29