Brady Aste, Sr., Guard (10.8 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.1 spg)
Devin Cluff, Sr., Forward (9.1 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 0.8 apg, 0.9 spg)
Jayson Cole, Sr., Guard (8.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 1.8 apg, 0.8 spg)
Quinn Nielsen, Sr., Guard (6.4 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.8 apg, 1.1 spg)
Scoring offense: 60.6 ppg (3rd in 2A)
Scoring defense: 48.3 ppg (5th in 2A)
Last state championship: 2008
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to South Sevier in semifinals.
Edward’s evaluation: The inconsistencies from earlier this year seem to be in the past. The Templars have won seven straight and are poised for a semifinal showdown with South Sevier if things unfold as they should.
Millard Eagles (7-10)
Coach: Stoney Myers
How qualified: Finished tied for second in Region 13 with Enterprise at 5-3, but won the season series against Enterprise to claim the No. 2 seed.
Playoff opener: vs. Richfield, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 49-48 win against Gunnison on Dec. 17.
Best region victory: A 50-46 win against Beaver on Feb. 10.
Joel Swallow, Sr., Center (16.8 ppg, 11.2 rpg, 0.7 apg, 1.0 spg)
Jesse Rhodes, Jr., Guard (13.5 ppg, 0.9 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.0 spg)
Jeffery Robison, So., Forward (12.2 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 1.4 apg, 1.3 spg)
Pancho Alcala, Sr., Guard (3.5 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.1 spg)
Taylor Frampton, Sr., Forward (2.3 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.7 apg, 0.1 spg)
Scoring offense: 54.0 ppg (9th in 2A)
Scoring defense: 55.1 ppg (11th in 2A)
Last state championship: 1978
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to Richfield in first round.
Edward’s evaluation: Lost to Richfield 49-37 earlier this year, and the Eagles will be hard pressed to change their fortunes in the rematch. Joel Swallow had 23 points and 13 rebounds in first meeting, but he needs more help from his teammates.
North Sevier Wolves (8-12)
Coach: Travis Story
How qualified: Finished fourth in Region 16 with a 2-6 record
Playoff opener: vs. South Summit, Saturday, 6:30 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 60-43 win against South Summit on Jan. 4.
Best region victory: A 63-48 win against American Leadership on Feb. 10.
Dakota Shepherd, Jr., Guard (16.6 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 7.2 apg, 2.3 spg)
Austin Piep, Sr., Guard (13.1 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 1.9 apg, 1.6 spg)
Kaesen Rasmussen, Sr., Forward (9.2 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 1.3 apg, 0.8 spg)
Colton Robins, Jr., Forward (6.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 0.7 apg, 0.6 spg)
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- 4A boys basketball for 2014-15 season
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment, commits...
- High school boys basketball: Only 2 defending...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 159
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 92
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 53
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 41
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 39
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32