Photos: Legislature honors Girl Scouts; lawmakers get cookies
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Girl Scouts were honored and legislators partook of treats during an event at the state Capitol on Wednesday.
Miss Media Girl Scouts, along with Girl Scouts of Utah staff and volunteers, introduced this year's Girl Scout cookies to the Utah Legislature. This event took place in conjunction with a Girl Scouts Resolution announcement and presentation to the Legislature honoring Girl Scouts' 100th Anniversary.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14