Jeridi Price, Jr. (9.8 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 0.3 apg, 1.29 spg)
Kim Oldroyd, Sr. (6.1 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 0.2 apg, 1.0 spg)
Kelsie Cox, So. (3.2 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.7 spg)
Laurel Roundy, Sr. (2.5 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 0.2 apg, 0.5 spg)
Scoring offense: 45.6 ppg (8th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 46.8 ppg (17th In 2A)
Last state championship: 2011 (3A)
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to North Sevier in quarterfinals.
Enterprise Wolves (10-10)
Coach: Brian Phelps
How qualified: Finished tied for second in Region 13 with a 5-3 record, but lost a coin flip to Kanab and enters the playoffs as the No. 3 seed.
Playoff opener: vs. Emery, Friday, 8 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 50-35 win over North Sevier at the Sevier Valley Center on Dec. 16.
Best region victory: A 49-45 win at Kanab on Feb. 9.
Taylor Phelps, Jr., Guard (9.3 ppg)
Ryley Lyman, Fr., Forward (7.2 ppg)
Anden Lyman, Jr., Forward (5.9 ppg)
Jaycee Reber, So., Guard (5.5 ppg)
Dakota Robinson, So., Forward (5.2 ppg)
Scoring offense: 42.7 ppg (10th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 38.8 ppg (6th In 2A)
Last state championship: 2011
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to Emery in first round.
Gunnison Bulldogs (8-11)
Coach: Jordan Stewart
How qualified: Finished in a three-way tie second in Region 16 with a 4-4 record, but enter playoffs as No. 2 seed after three-way coin flip.
Playoff opener: vs. Waterford, Friday, 9 a.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 34-31 win against South Sevier at the Kanab Cowboy Classic on Dec. 10.
Best region victory: A 57-54 win against American Leadership on Jan. 31.
Sara Brown, Sr. (9.5 ppg)
Madee Christenson, So. (8.5 ppg)
BrieAnn Peterson, Jr. (5.3 ppg)
Chansey Caldwell, Jr. (3.9 ppg)
Sadee Sorensen, So. (2.9 ppg)
Scoring offense: 39.7 (11th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 39.7 ppg (11th In 2A)
Last state championship: 1979 (1A)
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to Beaver in quarterfinals.
Kanab Cowboys (12-8)
Coach: Gary Glover
How qualified: Finished tied for second in Region 13 with a 5-3 record, but won the coin flip with Enterprise to earn the No. 2 seed for the playoffs.
Playoff opener: vs. San Juan, Friday, 3:30 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 39-28 win against Bryce Valley at the Cowboy Classic on Dec. 10.
Best region victory: A 35-33 win at Enterprise on Jan. 24.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21