Jeridi Price, Jr. (9.8 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 0.3 apg, 1.29 spg)
Kim Oldroyd, Sr. (6.1 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 0.2 apg, 1.0 spg)
Kelsie Cox, So. (3.2 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.7 spg)
Laurel Roundy, Sr. (2.5 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 0.2 apg, 0.5 spg)
Scoring offense: 45.6 ppg (8th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 46.8 ppg (17th In 2A)
Last state championship: 2011 (3A)
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to North Sevier in quarterfinals.
Enterprise Wolves (10-10)
Coach: Brian Phelps
How qualified: Finished tied for second in Region 13 with a 5-3 record, but lost a coin flip to Kanab and enters the playoffs as the No. 3 seed.
Playoff opener: vs. Emery, Friday, 8 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 50-35 win over North Sevier at the Sevier Valley Center on Dec. 16.
Best region victory: A 49-45 win at Kanab on Feb. 9.
Taylor Phelps, Jr., Guard (9.3 ppg)
Ryley Lyman, Fr., Forward (7.2 ppg)
Anden Lyman, Jr., Forward (5.9 ppg)
Jaycee Reber, So., Guard (5.5 ppg)
Dakota Robinson, So., Forward (5.2 ppg)
Scoring offense: 42.7 ppg (10th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 38.8 ppg (6th In 2A)
Last state championship: 2011
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to Emery in first round.
Gunnison Bulldogs (8-11)
Coach: Jordan Stewart
How qualified: Finished in a three-way tie second in Region 16 with a 4-4 record, but enter playoffs as No. 2 seed after three-way coin flip.
Playoff opener: vs. Waterford, Friday, 9 a.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 34-31 win against South Sevier at the Kanab Cowboy Classic on Dec. 10.
Best region victory: A 57-54 win against American Leadership on Jan. 31.
Sara Brown, Sr. (9.5 ppg)
Madee Christenson, So. (8.5 ppg)
BrieAnn Peterson, Jr. (5.3 ppg)
Chansey Caldwell, Jr. (3.9 ppg)
Sadee Sorensen, So. (2.9 ppg)
Scoring offense: 39.7 (11th In 2A)
Scoring defense: 39.7 ppg (11th In 2A)
Last state championship: 1979 (1A)
Prep editor James Edward’s bracket: Loss to Beaver in quarterfinals.
Kanab Cowboys (12-8)
Coach: Gary Glover
How qualified: Finished tied for second in Region 13 with a 5-3 record, but won the coin flip with Enterprise to earn the No. 2 seed for the playoffs.
Playoff opener: vs. San Juan, Friday, 3:30 p.m. (At Snow College)
Best preseason victory: A 39-28 win against Bryce Valley at the Cowboy Classic on Dec. 10.
Best region victory: A 35-33 win at Enterprise on Jan. 24.
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Utah Jazz: Hayward finally has breakout game...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 59
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 29
- Disappointed Utes determined to bounce... 24