Two 12-year-old Bountiful girls who stole nearly $150 in merchandise from eight different stores at a downtown mall have been referred to Juvenile Court.
The girls were stopped by a Crossroads Mall security guard who found them in possession of numerous items, including stickers, Valentines Day gifts, confetti and cosmetics. The merchandise came from two Hallmark stores, the Missionary Emporium, Pamela's, Nation's Creations, Hot Flash, Rainbows and Willoughby's.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights...
- Splash pad in N. Salt Lake’s Legacy...
- Panel seeks submissions for West Bountiful...
- Mapleton to discuss proposed road fee on June 15
- GOED board OKs grants to help 8 rural businesses
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 18
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8