Two 12-year-old Bountiful girls who stole nearly $150 in merchandise from eight different stores at a downtown mall have been referred to Juvenile Court.
The girls were stopped by a Crossroads Mall security guard who found them in possession of numerous items, including stickers, Valentines Day gifts, confetti and cosmetics. The merchandise came from two Hallmark stores, the Missionary Emporium, Pamela's, Nation's Creations, Hot Flash, Rainbows and Willoughby's.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11