NEW YORK (AP) Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has lost a round of his messy and highly public divorce from actress and TV personality Donna Hanover.
A judge ruled Monday that Giuliani's girlfriend, Judith Nathan, could not visit the official mayoral residence as long as Giuliani's children live there.
State Supreme Court Justice Judith Gische also rejected Giuliani's second attempt to obtain a gag order. She said she had no authority to stop either side from talking publicly but added that "this does not preclude either of them from using good sense and personal restraint."
Adding to Giuliani's personal troubles, the mayor's 91-year-old mother, Helen, was reportedly taken by ambulance to Mount Sinai Medical Center on Monday evening after passing out at her home. The hospital refused to comment on her condition, but the New York Post and Daily News reported she was listed as stable.
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa from Australia to Africa
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 7
- Obama says North Korea hacked Sony,... 6
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6