NEW YORK (AP) Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has lost a round of his messy and highly public divorce from actress and TV personality Donna Hanover.
A judge ruled Monday that Giuliani's girlfriend, Judith Nathan, could not visit the official mayoral residence as long as Giuliani's children live there.
State Supreme Court Justice Judith Gische also rejected Giuliani's second attempt to obtain a gag order. She said she had no authority to stop either side from talking publicly but added that "this does not preclude either of them from using good sense and personal restraint."
Adding to Giuliani's personal troubles, the mayor's 91-year-old mother, Helen, was reportedly taken by ambulance to Mount Sinai Medical Center on Monday evening after passing out at her home. The hospital refused to comment on her condition, but the New York Post and Daily News reported she was listed as stable.
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Research: Native American genes have Eurasian...
- Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash; was...
- Newtown releases 911 calls showing anguish...
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 81
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 45
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Obama declares health care law is... 20
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 20
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy 18
- Research: Native American genes have... 18